The Cheshire Decorative, Antiques and Art Fair
This popular three-day event provides the ideal opportunity to view and buy a wide range of fine quality antiques, decorative period pieces, collectors' items and original art, all at prices from less than £50 to more than £20,000.
'This is always one of our most popular fairs of the year,' explains ' explains organiser Sue Ede. 'It's a time when so many people look to refurbish their homes, buying decorative pieces, furniture, paintings and all kinds of accessories.'
Friday: 12.30 - 6pm
Saturday & Sunday: 11am - 5pm
September only Fri: Sat, Sun 11am - 5pm
£5.00 or Free with downloaded ticket here
Please note, entry into the Tatton Park Estate is an additional £6.00.
Click here to download The Cheshire Decorative, Antiques and Art Fair 16th - 18th September 2016 Press Release
Venue : http://www.tattonpark.org.uk
In addition to visiting us at Tatton there are a number of other things to do as the park is one of the UK's most complete historic estates offering plenty of things to do and great days out with family, kids and friends.
- Tatton Park's neo classical mansion - A magnificent Cheshire stately home.
- Tatton Park's award-winning gardens - One of the region's favourite gardens to visit.
- Tatton Park's working farm - A great day out for the family.
- Tatton Park's Tudor Old Hall - The estate's oldest and most haunted building.
- Tatton Park's 1,000 acre deer park - A beautiful place to go for a day outdoors.
- The Stables - A great place to eat in the Stableyard.
- Speciality Shops offering the best in local and Cheshire produce and gifts.
- the best annual events programmes in the Cheshire and Manchester region.
Tatton Park, Knutsford, Cheshire, WA16 6QN
Tatton Park is signposted from Junction 7 of the M56 and Junction 19 of the M6